Wellhead Maintenance Assistants
Oil & Gas
- Collaborating with the company’s skilled Wellhead Maintenance Technicians to create a stable and secure workplace.
- Supplying equipment and materials to rig sites.
- Employing appropriate and reliable loading and unloading methods.
- Managing and helping with all chores involved with wellhead maintenance.
- Using multiple specialty hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Comprehending and recognizing environmental, health, and safety problems in the workplace.
- Taking an active part in safety meetings and accepting related safety programs.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, Willingness to work while committing to safety, Must possess a positive attitude, Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class 1 or 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.