Well Testers – Entry Level and Experienced
Oil & Gas
- Following instructions from Senior Operator or Supervisor.
- Signaling equipment according to the P&ID.
- Rigging up and down of all test equipment.
- Keeping track of all drilling and servicing processes.
- Ascertaining that all safety precautions are obeyed.
- Setting up the rig and heading rig staff in drilling, finishing, or servicing oil and gas exploration and production wells.
- Operating a well service or wireline truck to the well location.
- Utilizing computers and recorders to gather information.
- Lowering, placing, and retrieving the instruments and equipment by operating or controlling the functions of wireline or unit controls.
$19.00 – $22.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be a self-starter, Possess high mechanical aptitude, Must be physically fit, Able to work away from home for significant periods, Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.