Well Tester/ Rig Site Labourer
Oil & Gas
- Aiding with test equipment running in a professional and secure way as well as preventative maintenance on machinery.
- Assembling all field data sheets and providing them to the task manager in a nice, structured fashion.
- Helping with general duties in the shop and yards, which are the foundations for operations.
- Assisting in planning and collaborating with teammates to ensure a smooth operation from rig-in to rig-out.
- Ensuring that all safety procedures are adhered to.
- Helping in the upkeep of all of the district’s test gear to keep it functional.
$19.00 – $23.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be a self-starter.
- Possess high mechanical aptitude.
- Must be physically fit.
- Able to work away from home for up to 21 days.
- Must be able to clear pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.