Well Test Operator / Entry Level Laborer
- Ensure quality control and safe operations during all aspects of the operation.
- Assisting in the maintenance and preventative maintenance of all district test equipment.
- Collect and record accurate readings and field datasheets.
- Attending and actively participating in all required safety meetings.
- Assisting in general operation duties, including but not limited to rig-up and drill-out process.
- Clear verbal and written English is required.
- Ability to work independently and be a strong team player.
- Required Tickets: Standard First Aid & BC Out of Jurisdiction Endorsement, H2S Alive, CSO training from Energy Safety Canada, pre-employment Drug & Alcohol screens.
- Covid-19 vaccination is required.
Primus Workforce is committed to equity employment for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
$22.00-$25.00 Per Hour
Core Competencies Required
- General labourer
- confined space labor
- Must possess a valid driver’s license:
- Class 5 minimum (with less than 6 demerits, 3 years abstract