Welding Inspector – Oil/Gas
Oil & Gas
- Conducting everyday quality operations.
- Recognizing and directing process enhancements.
- Guiding and educating workers on multiple quality methods and techniques.
- Examining welding standards, fabrications drawings, and customer requirements.
- Ensuring that the bids and contracts are comprehensive and accurate before delivering them to the shop.
- Helping the worker to manage the calibration process in the shop.
- Performing welding inspections and helping in the preparation and establishing of welding techniques.
$36.00 – $40.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, etc, Must possess knowledge about AutoCAD for drafting, Highly attentive to details, Able to work under harsh weather conditions.
- A valid class driver’s license is required.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.