Welder JM (Field)
Oil & Gas
- Reading and deciphering blueprints to figure out the necessities of the job.
- Completing essential welding of steel rings and plate helixes to a steel pipe to construct helical pipes.
- Cutting screw piles to height on work location, and weld pile caps in accordance with the drawings and guidelines.
- Employing various techniques and fillers in accordance with the demands of the customer.
- Ensuring the weld is clean and looking out for any flaws.
$22.00 – $28.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 50 lbs, Must be highly organized and self-motivated, Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions, Highly attentive to details, Effective communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.