Oil & Gas
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Drive and operate a variety of units (i.e. vac truck, combo, pressure, steam & semi-vac)
- Possess excellent English written and verbal skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exhibit ability to work independently and be a strong team player.
- Complete all required paperwork daily (driver logs, pre/post trip, inspection reports, and field-level risk assessments).
- Ability to lift 100 lbs, climb ladders and stairs, work at heights and in confined spaces
- Ability to work safely wearing a respirator and/or self-contained breathing apparatus
- Willing to pitch in as a laborer to facilitate ongoing operations
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience is required.
- Required Tickets: First Aid, H2S, WHMIS, TDG & CSO, pre-employment Drug & Alcohol screens.
- Covid-19 vaccination is required.
Primus Workforce is committed to equity employment for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, veterans, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
$50,000.00-$84,000.00 per year
Core Competencies Required
- Confined space labor
- High-pressure operator
- Must possess a clean class 1 driver’s abstract (less than 6 demerits and 3 infractions, pulled within the last 30 days).