Tower Mechanic Level 1
Oil & Gas
- Recognizing and appropriately installing racks, wrapping, array, feed tube, distributors, collectors, and different column pressure components.
- Conducting maintenance, fixing, or replacement of components to rectify errors.
- Resolving complicated mechanical, hydraulic, and electrical issues.
- Assisting throughout all aspects of workplace activities as instructed by the supervisor with minimal oversight.
- Keeping track of all tasks completed employing computer-based service reporting mechanisms.
$27.00 – $32.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs (23 kgs), Possess great strength and stamina to stand for extended time periods, Capable to work in confined spaces and at heights without any hesitation, Must be able to go up to towers of approx 300 feet regularly.
- A valid class driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License