Technology Project Manager
Oil & Gas
- Creating bids, financial models, project timetables, and implementation strategies to assist management services.
- Directing, supervising, and organizing project gate checks and making sure that decisions taken there are clearly conveyed to all stakeholders.
- Assuring that the project deliverables’ quality is validated, recorded, and satisfies stakeholder requirements.
- Utilizing SMEs and information to identify, codify, and execute best practices and execution lessons learned.
- Pushing activities to increase the project management function’s effectiveness, with a target on lowering time to market and expenditure optimization.
$46.74 – $54.18 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Able to manage numerous projects at a time.
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Phenomenal analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Incredible organizational and time management skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.