Oil & Gas
- Coming on time and equipped for the Branch Manager’s allocated duty and shift.
- Helping the Staff Chief in meeting project deadlines and completing project deliverables.
- Facilitating a variety of activities, including organizing and maintaining instruments, gear, and supplies at project locations, in the office, and in company vehicles.
- Conducting all relevant internal and external safety training and practicing proficient functioning of all sorts of survey-related machinery and vehicles for the duty at hand.
$23.00 – $27.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to function a minimum of 40 hours per week, Strong written & oral communication skills, Able to take directions, Able to work in harsh weather conditions like rain, windstorm, heat/cold.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.