- Interpreting blueprints, comprehending lines and grades.
- Assisting with numerous survey gear such as Robotic Total Station and GPS.
- Helping the site maintenance team with putting up gravity sewers, constructing streets, etc.
- Employing survey gear like transit and builders level to conduct elevations and grades on location.
- Examining gear and instruments on a regular basis.
- Participating in safety-awareness duties like tailgate briefings on a daily basis.
- Motivating all subcontractors, consultants, and workers to adhere to the company’s safety policies.
$30.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Able to work positively with the work crew, Must be highly goal-oriented, Effective written and oral communication skills, Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.