Oil & Gas
- Analyzing layout criteria through reading and interpreting blueprints, sketches, and instructions.
- Performing amendments, alterations, and retrofits.
- Tracking the use of the components and notifying any material concerns.
- Arranging and maintaining a tidy, effective work environment and gear.
- Collaborating with coworkers to facilitate prompt job advancement.
- Engaging with the supervisor or lead worker to identify resources or gear shortcomings.
- Heeding the Superintendent’s verbal and nonverbal directions.
$22.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 50 lbs, Must be highly organized and self-motivated, Must be able to work outside in all weather conditions, Able to take directions, Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.