Staff Reservoir Engineer
Oil & Gas
- Predicting for forthcoming wells expectations.
- Optimizing model and design for well completion.
- Develop concepts for enhancing growth and validate them through simulation or generating analogs.
- Assisting the team in maintaining consistency and improving processes and results.
- Collaborating with geoscientists and receiving feedback from Production and Reservoir Optimization.
$40.00 – $45.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision, Must be proficient in PowerBI and Spotfire, Must possess knowledge of SQL, Python, R, VBA, or Matlab programming, Strong decision-making skills, Able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.
- A P.E. License.