Staff Process Engineer – Oil and Gas
Oil & Gas
- Conducting project development procedure from the initial to the final stage.
- Facilitating the generation of process chemical requirements and spec sheets, RFQs, and technical proposal outlines.
- Establishing workflow methodologies to meet the requirements and demands of the project management.
- Gathering data for customer briefings, shop drawing evaluations, and contract management.
- Modifying designs supplied by senior engineers to ensure that all necessary revisions are performed across several CAD programs.
- Investigating and assembling project-related information as directed by the project managers.
$36.00 – $42.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient in process simulation software, e.g. Aspen HYSYS, Aspen Flare System Analyzer, and ProMax, Able to work well in a team environment, Incredible critical thinking and problem-solving skills, Effective oral and written communication skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A P.E. license is required.