Staff CSA Engineer – Oil and Gas
Oil & Gas
- Conducting work that entails standard engineering practices, which may also involve a range of complex specifications.
- Having a broad understanding of precedents in specialty areas as well as a working knowledge of basic standards and procedures in related fields.
- Reporting preparation assignments.
- Implementing departmental and divisional project studies.
- Resolving complex issues that necessitate the adaptation and refinement of conventional methods, procedures, and metrics.
- Coming up with novel solutions to problems encountered.
$30.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Highly attentive to details, Excellent organizational and time management skills, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Exceptional oral and written communication skills, Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A valid class driver’s license is required.