Oil & Gas
- Putting together and installing production pipes into wells to permit well output.
- Cleaning instruments, trash, gravel, or cement from a well with specific tools and gear.
- Installing and stripping away pressure-control apparatus from the wellhead to allow the use of special instruments in the well.
- Separating a particular instrument from blowout preventers so that it can be employed in the well.
- Mounting special instruments on top of production pipe to facilitate the usage of specific machinery and tools in the well.
$30.00 – $36.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to speak a second language, Able to perform tasks safely with minimal oversight, Effective communication skills, Strong analytical and decision making skills, Highly attentive to details.
- A valid class 1 or 3 driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- First Aid/CPR License