Skilled Piping Laborer
Oil & Gas
- Performing rigging, hoisting, digging, offloading, and hauling goods.
- Functioning in an extremely busy area.
- Conducting duties on the labor staff to facilitate pipeline installation and resettlement operations.
- Offering general housekeeping as well as continual monitoring and upkeep of the workplace environment.
- Assisting heavy equipment operators as spotters and flaggers.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be able to successfully clear the pre-employment alcohol and drug test, Must be physically fit to lift heavy loads up to 50 lbs (23 kgs), Willing to work at heights without any hesitation, Outstanding problem-solving and analytical skills, Able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License