Site Manager – Industrial Maintenance
Oil & Gas
- Preparing and executing routine upkeeping work in collaboration with HSSE.
- Adhering to the corporate’s and customer’s safety environmental system measures and regulatory requirements.
- Taking part in quality audits and continuing certification.
- Maintaining the quality of work by complying with the QA system and tools.
- Ascertaining that risk inspections are completed by resource supervisors or client staff, as per risk management standards.
- Building customer relationships by responding to customer queries and requests associated with maintenance execution.
$38.00 – $46.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Office tools such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Possess strong leadership qualities, Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, Able to work independently as well as in a team environment, Effective communication skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.