Sideboom Pipelayer Operator
Oil & Gas
- Performing in congested, fast-paced working conditions with utmost caution and knowledge of possible situational risks to guarantee workplace safety.
- Acting in accordance with hand signals from operators, ground crew, and swampers.
- Conducting mechanical checks and repairing, including controls and operations, filling out logbooks, carrying out maintenance and modifications, maintaining good housekeeping, and lubricating machines.
- Identifying strange machine movements and sounds and conducting effective equipment operations.
$30.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 50 lbs, Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, Able to work well independently as well as in a team environment, Highly motivated and self-organized.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license
- Sideboom Pipelayer Operator License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.