Oil & Gas
- Safely and effectively running 572, 583, and 594 models for moving pipe/welding/bolting up.
- Operating hydraulic side booms in a safe manner.
- Using machine-specific controls and machine attachments for the fulfillment of all essential tasks.
- Utilizing side boom in unfavorable terrain and during winter operations, and exerting with utmost caution and knowledge of any potential situational dangers to ensure site safety.
- Performing pre-trip/walk-around safety checks.
- Assessing field-level hazards on a regular basis.
- Keeping a record of equipment.
- Reporting equipment maintenance issues if any.
- Identifying unusual machine movements and sounds and conducting effective equipment operations.
$52.00 – $56.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 50lbs, Confident enough to work at heights, Able to go on/off equipment, Able to work in extreme weather situations, such as hot/cold, storm, rain, etc, Able to work well in a rapid-paced environment.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License