Oil & Gas
- Running several types of side booms/pipelayers for lifting, transporting, or putting materials or equipments.
- Safely operating and connecting side boom/pipelayer attachments such as the stringing stick, jib, and winch.
- Ensuring site safety by safely operating equipment in difficult terrains and on steep slopes with the utmost carefulness and knowledge of any situational dangers.
- Maintaining complete awareness of all workers working around the machine while operating it securely.
- Taking care of potential risks such as blind spots, pinch points, road crossings, power lines, conflicting right-of-way vehicles, and the proper application of tag lines.
$50.00 – $55.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 50lbs, Willing to work at heights, Able to go on/off equipment, Able to work in extreme weather situations, such as hot/cold, storm, rain, etc, Able to work well in a rapid-paced environment.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License