Oil & Gas
- Moving, welding, and bolting up the pipe by using 572, 583, and 594 models.
- Running hydraulic side booms efficiently and securely, and using machine-specific controls and attachments to accomplish all required tasks.
- Operating side boom in difficult terrain and during winter operations with excessive caution and awareness of possible situational dangers to ensure worksite safety.
- Recording and reporting equipment maintenance issues if any.
- Identifying strange machine movements and sounds and performing effective equipment operations.
$30.00 – $35.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be physically fit to lift up to 50 lbs, Confident enough to work at heights, Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, Highly motivated and seld-organized, Must be knowledgeable about booming and hoisting techniques.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- Side Boom Operator License.