Senior Project Manager
Oil & Gas
- Engaging in all stages of the project life cycle, including recruiting, coaching, and guiding coworkers.
- Supervising the formulation of project strategies and processes to deliver effective projects quickly and securely.
- Ensuring that project threats are recognized and appropriate preventive strategies are implemented.
- Communicating with customers, suppliers, and other important project stakeholders to determine the needs and objectives of the project.
$45.92 – $53.82 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be proficient with computer applications like MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.
- Proven leadership and decision-making skills.
- Must be able to build strong relationships with coworkers and customers.
- Must possess advanced knowledge of 3D models and CAD software.
- Phenomenal organizational and time management skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- P.E License.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.