Senior Process Engineer
Oil & Gas
- Leading project process design from inception to completion to fulfill project requirements set by project managers.
- Creating datasheets for process chemical specifications, and technical proposal summaries.
- Assessing equipment vendor diagrams, data interface with customers, suppliers, innovators, and detailers.
- Taking part in the creation of the project’s timeline, scope, budget, personnel, and construction plans.
- Implementing professional knowledge of typically used process ideas, techniques, codes, and methods.
- Fulfilling the customer’s demands and expectations and making sure that they are satisfied.
$60.00 – $70.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, Must have a strong grasp of process design codes (e.g. ASME, ANSI, API, PIP, NACE), Possess phenomenal knowledge of standard engineering strategies and methods, Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- An EIT license.
- A PE license would be preferred.