Senior Piping Engineer
Oil & Gas
- Assisting in marketing and sales activities and discovering critical objectives.
- Directing the creation of budget proposals and qualification statements to fulfill set targets and criteria for financial performance.
- Making and submitting project budgets and estimated costs and reporting project performance.
- Guiding and training less experienced engineers.
- Offering supervision, mentoring, and teaching to the piping engineering profession.
- Ensuring that corporate and workplace safety policies are followed.
$50.00 – $55.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, etc, Able to work for extended time periods, Highly attentive to details, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license is required.
- A Professional Engineer’s License (PE) would be preferred.