Senior Piping Engineer – Oil and Gas
Oil & Gas
- Assisting in marketing and sales activities and discovering critical objectives.
- Directing the creation of budget proposals and qualification statements to fulfill set targets and criteria for financial performance.
- Making and submitting project budgets and estimated costs and reporting project performance.
- Guiding and training less experienced engineers.
- Offering supervision, mentoring and teaching to the piping engineering profession.
- Ensuring that corporate and workplace safety policies are followed.
$50.00 – $55.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, MS Access, etc, Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, Highly attentive to details, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Phenomenal critical thinking skills.
- A valid class driver’s license is required.
- A Professional Engineer’s License (PE) would be preferred.