Senior Health and Safety Advisor
Oil & Gas
- Ensuring effective MOC system utilization to track all gear, staff, and process changes.
- Giving confirmation and assistance with PSE categorization.
- Tracking safety mishaps on a regular basis to prevent recurrences
- Playing a proactive role in incident inspections to avert future occurrences.
- Taking an active part as the H&S representative in workgroups and organizations as needed.
- Working together on the process and occupational safety prospects with Central H&S.
$36.69 – $46.71 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must possess advanced knowledge of H&S systems like Intelex, ISNetworld, Power BI, TapRoot, SAP, and SharePoint.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- P.E License.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.