Senior Electrical Designer
Oil & Gas
- Overseeing multiple electrical project designs such as electrical schematics, grid plan layouts, electrical power, and lighting systems, protection and controls, and site and facility design.
- Complying with all the designing and drafting standards set by the company and customer.
- Supervising drawing, planning, development, and production tasks involving problem examination, design structure, and estimations.
- Conducting a number of activities, involving drawing sequence and presentation, sizing various system elements, and improving preliminary sketches by utilizing defined procedures and standard methods.
- Assessing drawings or sketches, and redlining or marking-up on continuing projects to maintain quality.
- Planning and supervising design projects to complete deliverables by approving reports, sketches, and tests.
$45.00 – $55.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient in design software, e.g. AutoCAD, MicroStation, and Excel, Must be able to run 2D and 3D applications, Outstanding verbal and written communication skills, Highly attentive to detail and multi-tasker.
- A valid driver’s license.