Seasonal Construction Labourers
- Guaranteeing the smooth and reliable functioning of apparatus such as skid steers, loaders, augers, haulers, hoist rigging, etc.
- Preserving and tidying up gear when you are done utilizing it.
- Conduct routine maintenance and mechanical inspections on a daily basis.
- Helping with pre-trip and post-trip checks, security evaluations, and other documentation as needed.
- Performing tasks as ordered by the manager like pulling cables, laying concrete foundations, drilling holes, and removing waste.
$28.00 – $32.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Able to manage several responsibilities and work in a rapid-paced environment, Must be physically fit to lift up to 23 kgs (50 lbs), Exceptional oral and written communication skills, Remarkable organizational skills.
- A valid Alberta Class 5 driver’s license.
- Air Brake (Q) endorsement.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.