Risk Control Consultant – Oil and Gas
Oil & Gas
- Collaborating with other Canadian Risk Control Teams and Global Teams to guarantee that the best resources are supplied to best meet customers demands around the world.
- Coordinating with Account Executives, Marketing, Claims, and other important internal partners to improve and execute the sales and service process and provide customer satisfaction.
- Experiencing potential dangers and technologies that will facilitate the energy transition, such as wind, hydrogen, CCS, and solar.
- Establishing and encouraging a synergetic team atmosphere across groups, departments, and teams within the branch.
$40.00 – $45.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office applications such as MS Word, MS Excel, etc, Possess extraordinary decision-making skills, Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- A valid class driver’s license is required.