Oil & Gas
- Creating the best depletion methods for the areas that have been assigned.
- Incorporating geological, geophysical, and engineering data across a wide range of conventional and unconventional reservoirs with the team.
- Analyzing type curves and well tests on potential reservoirs.
- Building reservoir models in collaboration with geoscience workers for quantifying resources in place, analyzing performance, and recognizing possibilities.
- Implementing reservoir engineering techniques such as rate and pressure transient analysis, reservoir modeling, volumetrics, material balance, waterflood/EOR analysis, and other associated interpretation methods.
- Determining favorable well design and density in collaboration with other disciplines.
$55.00 – $65.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with AER regulatory applications, Phenomenal organizational and technical skills, Outstanding leadership and project management skills, Effective verbal and written communication skills, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A valid driver’s license.