Research Associate, Oil & Gas E&P and Energy Services
Oil & Gas
- Taking part in business meetings and surveying sites.
- Providing a helping hand to the company’s equity coverage analysts during high profits times.
- Developing and maintaining comprehensive financial and operational systems and databases.
- Asking for details on the spur of a moment.
- Conveying information to the internal and external clients about the findings and suggestions.
- Documenting detailed company research reports.
$35.00 – $40.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Bloomberg, FactSet, etc, Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, Must be very attentive to details, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Phenomenal written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license is required.