Relief Oil Battery Operator
Oil & Gas
- Conducting operational equipment inspection, as well as equipment startup, commissioning, and shuttering on a daily basis.
- Optimizing procedures for maximum efficiency.
- Assembling a team with a strong emphasis on safety and client service.
- Collaborating with workers from other disciplines to troubleshoot and resolve process issues.
- Maintaining a high-quality standard for company property, instruments, and safety equipment.
- Partnering up with suppliers, maintenance staff, and contract crews to provide instructions and operational leadership on-site.
$24.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Highly attentive to details, Must possess a strong and disciplined work ethic, Able to work independently as well as in a team environment, Exceptional decision-making skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.