Regional Process Engineer – Refine
Oil & Gas
- Helping facilities with suppliers, contractors, and consulting engineers.
- Assisting organizations in assessing OEM equipment.
- Collaborating with local plant administration on safe operations as appropriate.
- Discussing environmental regulatory compliance concerns with local plant administration as required.
- Facilitating process evaluations and enhancements as needed.
- Comprehending and analyzing production information on a daily basis.
- Helping with the routine examination of production data to guarantee preciseness and reviewing ways to enhance the oil processing facilities.
$40.00 – $45.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Possess a high level of computer proficiency, Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment, Exceptional troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, Strong spoken and written communication skills, The ability to speak French would be an asset.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- A P.E. License.