Refinery Site Manager
Oil & Gas
- Lead on-site teams to carry out water business solutions and refinery chemical processes for various clients.
- Work in close collaboration with colleagues and clients to provide technical guidance for solving complex issues.
- Analyzing technical data sets in order to deliver service reports for identifying problems and solutions on a daily/weekly basis.
- Assisting and actively working with other teams to develop long and short-term sale strategies and goals along with locating potential growth opportunities and prospects for the company.
- Supervising chemical inventories along with coordinating smooth deliveries at varying customer locations to ensure perfect customer service.
$114,180 per year
Core Competencies Required
- Candidate must demonstrate sufficient knowledge regarding Finished Fuels Additive and treatment along with Refinery Processes.
- Candidate must be equipped with a solid understanding of fouling control, corrosion control, and water treatment.
- Candidate must pass a drug screen test upon hiring.
- Candidate must be proficient in Microsoft Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Candidate must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills required to build trusting relationship switch clients and other teams.
- Candidate must be equipped with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must obtain a TWIC card.
- Candidate must hold professional engineering status or construction trade certification.