Refinery Site Manager (Downstream Chemicals)
Oil & Gas
- Directing a staff that works on-site to provide our customers with assistance for their refinery, chemical process, or water requirements.
- Analyzing technical information, delivering service reports, and coming up with daily/weekly ideas and solutions.
- Engaging with teammates and clients to give technical support to address challenging technical issues.
- Managing company assessments, giving technical presentations, and participating in client meetings to give tips for product upgrades and advancements.
- Helping in the creation of both short-term and long-term sales objectives by recognizing prospective new growth possibilities.
$37.02 – $51.95 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be proficient with computer applications like MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Outlook, etc.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to build strong relationships with customers and coworkers.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.