Oil & Gas
- Run plant machinery within a certain range of process criteria.
- Dumping clay car and guaranteeing that the track lockout method is implemented.
- Examining and testing the product as necessary.
- Preserving equipment in good working order.
- Recording and filing servicing, electrical, automation, methodological, safety, and delay concerns in action list notebooks.
- Inspecting and modifying all mechanical equipment to ensure that the production process and standards are fulfilled.
$40.00 – $42.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must possess great mechanical proficiency, Effective written & verbal communication skills, Must be capable to maintain a phenomenal attendance record, Must be able to work well individually as well as in a team environment.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.