Oil & Gas
- Assessing and verifying project management and paperwork requirements.
- Make sure that project contractual deals are vetted, processed, and implemented.
- Producing and gathering progress dues and holding back receivables promptly.
- Supervising vendors and subcontractors.
- Establishing and maintaining connections with customers while communicating with them during the project’s execution.
- Instructing site managers to make sure they are capable of entering field information statistics and jobs costing.
$33.00 – $40.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be proficient with computer applications like MS Word, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Outlook, etc.
- Able to work well both individually and in a team environment with minimal oversight.
- Must be highly motivated and detail-oriented.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Phenomenal organizational and time management skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.