Oil & Gas
- Employing technology to develop models and procedures that will improve productivity and usage.
- Recognizing opportunities and overseeing collaborative efforts for filings, bids, briefings, contract negotiations, and other related tasks.
- Ascertaining that the project evaluation procedure and other quality control standards are adhered to.
- Identifying project and job specifications by evaluating customer facilities.
- Conducting field surveys, evaluations, and inspections, and overseeing their execution.
- Engaging in relevant trade organizations and groups to speak on behalf of the corporation.
$33.32 – $43.30 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Able to build strong relationships with customers.
- Must be willing to travel to client locations.
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Phenomenal analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Phenomenal organizational and time management skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.