Project Engineer – EIT
Oil & Gas
- Facilitating the establishment of renewable resources and hydrogen hub production plants.
- Maintaining communication with consultants from different disciplines.
- Determining the project’s scope, budget, deadlines, dangers, and other deliverables in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders to meet the company’s objectives.
- Helping projects find new prospects and possible fatal defects, and providing mitigation plans to get over obstacles in project development.
- Organizing, carrying out, and completing a number of projects within a fixed budget and time limit.
$45 – $55 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Solid analytical and problem-solving skills, Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, Effective interpersonal and written communication skills, Strong leadership and decision-making skills, Must be able to work in a rapid-paced environment.
- A valid driver’s license
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License