Project Coordinator – Oil and Gas Projects
Oil & Gas
- Informing management personnel, salespeople, and clients of your suggested timetable.
- Establishing a database for project management and developing reports to track task expenses.
- Determining the amount of required manpower, machinery, and gear for projects.
- Identifying and providing fixes for issues with the quality, procedure, and product systems.
- Managing projects by placing material orders and supplying field employees with the appropriate paperwork to begin the work.
- Organizing and upholding the construction timetable for the development of bids and proposals.
$23.89 – $41.05 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must be proficient with computer applications like MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Must be able to multitask and meet tight deadlines.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Phenomenal oral and written communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.