Project Analyst Intern
Oil & Gas
- Obtain extensive understanding regarding rail operations carried out by CN and unearth ways to expand the business network.
- Assist with research and provide analytical support to carry out rail initiatives.
- Participate in growth strategies.
- Sign NDAin accordance with the company’s data breach policies.
- Aid with project management of commercialized opportunities.
- Regular interaction with CN’s business development and operations professionals to carry out new projects with maximum potential.
- Assist other professionals in creating presentations of relevant and ongoing projects.
$30.75-$32.75 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Candidates must be equipped with problem-solving and strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Candidates must be enthusiastic to work on future energy projects and initiatives.
- Candidates must be capable of understanding market trends along with implementing predictive analytic techniques.
- Candidates must be equipped with the skills required to operate Microsoft Suite applications (PowerPoint, Excel, and Word).
- Candidates must be highly motivated to learn about petrochemical processes and rail infrastructure.
- Candidates must hold project management (PMP) certification.