Project Administrator – Field
Oil & Gas
- Obtaining and producing daily reports, such as those on safety, sign-in sheets, everyday expenditure summaries and predictions, personnel, gear, and gas consumption.
- Planning the logistics of the workplace, including camp/accommodations, site orientations, gear rentals, and refunds.
- Providing organizational support services like project services and accounts payable as needed.
- Facilitating projects by preparing procurement order requests, material requisitions and orders, performance reports, and personnel loading timetables, among other things.
$22.32 – $34.62 per hour
Core Competencies Required
- Must possess phenomenal G-suite skills.
- Must be willing to travel to field locations.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- First Aid/CPR License.