Production Field Operator
Oil & Gas
- Ensuring compliance with safety and environmental requirements.
- Improving production by troubleshooting and analyzing upset circumstances.
- Documenting maintenance notifications into the SAP system and enter operational data into shift logs to begin repairs.
- Taking preventative and maintenance measures on process equipment.
- Starting up and shutting down process equipment safely by communicating with other Process Operators and Shift Supervisors.
- Communicating with other process areas to guarantee steady operation and notifying any process upset situations.
- Performing inspections on equipment on a regular basis.
- Separating and locking out process equipment for maintenance and safe restoration to service.
- Maintaining excellent housekeeping standards by cleaning the area and restricting upkeeping and reliability tasks in the area as needed.
$38.00 – $42.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must possess excellent knowledge of MS Office, SAP, or other CMMS, Capable of reading/writing and understanding technical instructions and manuscripts, Phenomenal analytical problem-solving skills, Must be highly decisive and self-motivated.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License
- Standard First Aid/CPR License