Oil & Gas
- Implementing depletion techniques to maximize the asset’s value by working closely with operations.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting Steam of functioning Flood (SF) and Steam Assisted Gravity Drainage (SAGD) wells on a regular basis.
- Recognizing and offering ways to improve output and minimize operational costs.
- Devising, maintaining, and surveying well and formation integrity programs.
- Assessing, instructing, planning, and implementing on well workovers.
- Taking part in the planning of new production stages.
$38.00 – $45.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient with artificial lift and thermal well design programs such as SROD, Rod Star, TWBS, Possess strong knowledge of rod pumping systems, Phenomenal organizational and project management skills, Able to work well with other team members, Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid class 5 driver’s license.
- A P.E. license.