Process Technology Manager – Oil, Gas and Chemical
Oil & Gas
- Guiding team members by giving direction, instructions, and high-level technical advice.
- Overseeing and facilitating the quality evaluation process, including the viability or soundness of submitted plans for given tasks.
- Training and mentoring employees that produce proposals and pursue sales.
- Supervising the technical staff’s work duties as they produce deliverables for process engineering.
- Establishing tactics in collaboration with other coworkers to enhance performance and ensure compliance with asset requirements.
$30.00 – $40.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Phenomenal organizational and project management skills, Able to work well with other team members, Exceptional oral and written communication skills, Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.
- P.E License.