Process Field Operator
Oil & Gas
- Informing the supervisor about work goals and projected working times.
- Communicating with clients and being flexible with repair work to provide excellent customer service.
- Identifying potential hazards and following up with reporting and corrective measures.
- Ensure that all the necessary paperwork is filled out and approved.
- Engaging with a number of different departments.
- Proposing creative techniques for increasing well and facility productivity to optimize production.
- Performing well production optimization and troubleshooting on a daily basis.
$24.00 – $28.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be highly self-motivated, Able to work under pressure and complete daily tasks, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license is required.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.