Process Field Operator
Oil & Gas
- Serving as a liaison between on-shift operator and control room operator (CRO).
- Carrying out assigned tasks in line with established guidelines and procedures.
- Recognizing possible risk factors and following up with reporting and corrective measures.
- Attending in and accomplishing necessary training in order to attain a high degree of comprehension and competency.
- Ensuring that all the necessary paperwork is filled out and approved.
$25.00 – $30.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Strong problem-solving skills, Able to work well individually and with other team members, Able to perform under pressure and complete daily tasks, Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- HS2 Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.