Oil & Gas
- Motivating teammates to be aware of process safety.
- Assisting the Facilities, Production, and Operations departments with technical issues.
- Taking part in staff meetings to assure that goals and priorities are met.
- Coordinating task priority with area leads, superintendents, and production managers.
- Understanding and following all suitable CNRL Standards, Industry Codes, Guidelines, Directives, and Regulations.
- Creating and overseeing the processing of deliverables, such as PFDs and P&IDs..
- Helping and taking part in process review tasks, such as PHA reviews.
$42.00 – $48.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Must be proficient in process engineering software, e.g. Aspen HYSYS, Aspen Flare System Analyzer, and ProMax, Able to work well in a team environment, Strong verbal and written communication skills, Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- A valid driver’s license.
- A P.E. license is required.