Plant Operator – Oil and Gas Field
Oil & Gas
- Keeping track of area operations records such as volume balances, log sheets, labor permits, and necessary reports.
- Operating the facility while collaborating with the rest of the operating team safely and efficiently.
- Conducting inspections on operating equipment and equipment start-up and shutdowns on a daily basis.
- Supporting and leading on-site maintenance contractors by explaining the company’s requirements, rules, and processes.
- Taking part as a team, with a strong emphasis on safety and client service.
$40.00 – $50.00 per hour
Core Competencies Required
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills, Must possess a strong work ethic, Able to work well individually as well as with other team members, Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- A valid class driver’s license.
- H2S Alive License.
- Standard First Aid/CPR License.